Cognitive training is designed to coach mentally healthy as well as mentally impaired clients. It is offered by means of personal interaction, specific computer programs and/or paper and pencil format.
- support of chronically ill people (e.g. diabetes, oncological diseases, neurological and psychiatric diseases,…)
- support and coaching of relatives of chronically ill people
- grief counseling
- psychological counselling and crisis intervention:
- with regard to parenthood (birth, abortion, childlessness, role conflicts, overburdening/ burnout prevention,…)
- with regard to occupational issues (burnout prevention,…)
- in times of pandemics (economic, social and occupational problems)